1) Once payment has been made, there will be no refund should you decide to terminate the service.
2) Prices are subjected to change and prevailing GST charge.
3) Payment must be paid up in full before or on the first day of delivery. We reserve the right to terminate service if payment is not paid up in time.
4) For meal postponement (maximum 1 day a week), if you are intending to dine out, please notify us at least 2 working days in advance.
The meal will be pushed back to a later date.
5) An administrative fee of $25.00 ($26.75 w/ GST) per amendment will be imposed by the Company for any amendments (excluding meal postponement) made by
the Customer after the order has been confirmed.
6) Delivery hours: Lunch (10.00 am to 1.30 pm), Dinner (3.30 pm to 7.00 pm).
7) We deliver from Monday to Friday only. No delivery on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
If meal delivery falls on a Public Holiday, the meal shall be replaced on another day.
8) Due to the seasonal nature of vegetable and product availability, we reserve the right to change the menu without notice.
9) RichFood Group Pte Ltd shall not bear any responsibility for food consumed after the stipulated timeline.
10) Please notify us at least 2 working days in advance for any changes to delivery.