As we continue with Phase 2 of the circuit breaker, most of us are still working from home. Sometimes, it can be quite tiring for us having to manage work and preparing our own meals. Recently we had a yummy & nutritious home-cooked meals delivered to our doorsteps by @tingkat.richfood. This is our first time trying food delivered by Tingkat Delivery Service and we are pleasantly surprised by the taste of the food from Tingkat by Richfood. Although the dishes may appear to be simple, but 简单就是美，it was a tasty and hearty meal for my family.
The dishes that we had for our dinner:
- Miso Beancurd & Sliced Fish Soup
- Stir-Fried Pork w/ Mei Cai
- Scrambled Egg w/ Onion & Crab Stick
- Stir-Fried Cai Xin w/ Garlic
One of my favourites would be the miso bean curd & sliced fish soup. It was a perfect combination having sliced fish in miso soup and I couldn’t help it but to have an extra bowl of soup to go with the rice as it was really good!
*Customers are able to choose: *
• 5 days trial for first time (lunch or dinner)
• 10 days (lunch or dinner)
• 20 days (lunch or dinner)
• With minimum 2 pax portion
• Deliveries only Mon – Fri
• No deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
To find out more information regarding the menu & pricing https://www.tingkatdelivery.com/index.php?route=information/menu